Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Wish


In my room, the claustrophobic walls close down on me,
Through my soul they glow, the dark stains of guilt.
The chants seem louder evermore,
For the prayer of forgiveness make me feel much stronger.

In the times of yore, a Flower I crushed with bare hands.
The fragrance of which had resurrected me from the deep dark sands.
The loud stupidity deafened the cries of the sacred tie,
And the tears rained from the blackened skies.
But still with the undying affection it calls me back.
And now it feels me with the remorse choking me to death.

The pardon for the sin is all I seek.
Thy soul it begs for no death, but reprieve.
The wish of all things to come,
Can’t it be the same as before it used to be?

I just let out the things untold,
We have just one life to live, till we grow old.
Nothing will remain except our burning souls,
Haunted it will be praying
For someone to finish the stories left not whole.

The angel in you shall bring me to life,
The ray of forgiveness will fill me with might,
A promise I keep not to be broken,
Never to break your heart but heal it with love awakened.
Thou shall bless me with time,
But the holy punishment I should endure it through,
For I have burnt the wings of a cupid like you…

No comments: