Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sleeping Pill


As I wait for the sun,
I close my eyes till I go numb.
Pitch black silence is all i get to hear,
As the call from the one, for some strange reason,
Like the same sun, it never comes.

As i wait for the noises to drown me,
From the deathly silence of my own voice which seems airy.
it seems i can never hear your sweet voice again,
Because your ignorance has left me deaf to hear anything.

As i tend to leave this madness,
Try to sleep with reinforced sadness,
The small bottle of escape i can see glittering.
The pills of happiness call me to devour them,
And they are flattering.

I pop them with utmost clarity,
And i see the things i always wanted to see,
Be with the one i always wished to be with.
The slow motion of events seems like eternity,
And they finally make me sleep forever with their,
Dark yet sweet lullaby...

No comments: