Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Wait


Found a reason to live again,
Now the tears have dried as you have ebbed the pain.
You know we can be together, so why not try to find a way,
I have come too far, either ill face the death,
Or forever go insane.
Every word I speak goes with your name,
Every thought I think is inspired with an aim.
Every step I keep pushes me towards you,
Every word of love I say has you in the view.

All the love I can give and get.
Without you this soul will cease to exist,
I need your grace without which I know I can never be me.
I know the light at the end of the tunnel,
Both of us together, it wishes to see.

We only have one life to live,
We can choose how it should be,
You are the reason for my every breath,
Make me live, or leave the soul alone and forget.
The story is incomplete; it’s now or never,
You will either have or lose me forever.

Time and again I will live to tell the same story,
Of the love which was lost and went unnoticed.
Time and again ill say the words for you,
You are the one for whom I will always be true.
I won’t be afraid cause the world has so much less to give,
With all the love for you, I will wait till the end of time,
Till the heart can no longer sing and hear the love chimes,
I will wait till my soul, dries up with the fading memories,Whispering your name till it silently dies…

No comments: