Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tidal Minds


Life is so mean,
The more positive you get the more negative things seem to be.
Is it when we get positive, we expect more and things get worse,
Or the fear of negativity looms on us like a vengeful curse.

I have been knifed through several times,
Am bleeding to death.
When I die, I will still be alive,
But my actions will be dead.
It’s my mind which will live,
Live till it dies its death.

In a dream I saw, a rain of thousand suns,
Burrowing the earth, already bleeded by a million guns.
Together we taste the lips of death,
Scattered bastards pondered into dust.

Maniacal tendencies seem to rain upon me,
Through the high tides, I sail through the mood swings.
Chained to life I need to escape, need to kill me free.
Or tidal minds will take me back home,
And haunted forever I will be….

-- Nikhil Rao/Varun Rao.

No comments: