Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Song of You

I keep searching for you,
The one I don’t know whom.
I search you in each and everyone.
Only to find you in bits and pieces.
I wander alone only for you,
In my dreams and distant places,
But I come back to where I was before,
Only to ask myself who are you.

I keep falling in love with you again and again,
Trying to see you in each and every face.
Spending many sleepless nights searching for the truth,
Whether I can stumble on you in her,
Hoping my search ends here.
But thy frantic soul moves on and on,
Rummage across every soul to be found.
And the seek never ends,
Because it seems you are forever gone.

I don’t have the reminiscences of you
But I hold the ones in whom I tried to find you.
They still love to be near to me,
Cause they humble me everytime I realize this,
That you don’t dwell in them,
And things will never be the same.
The fight with self to come out never ends,
Your murmur will wake me up,
And ill start searching for you again….

No comments: