Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pretty girl in the bus


I saw a pretty girl in the bus
Looked lost and she wasn’t among us
Kept looking at her till our eyes they met
The connection was made, she knew this too I bet.

I played this song and she smiled at me,
At the corner of her seat, she blushed which I could see
At once I knew, I was singing this for her.
I wasn’t bothered, about the cheers by others.

I saw a pretty girl in the bus
Clearly I could see her, inspite of the rush.
I just picked up these strings; they played on their own,
And she swayed to it, she never would have done.

Then I remember, she got a phone call,
A glance at me with a smile, and then she spoke.
Her cheeks blushed pink, her eyes filled with love.
I sensed someone else, was more worthy to her.
As if she heard my mind, she nodded yes.
My heart broke; I didn’t bother, because it’s always the same.
I just played the 6 strings, everybody listened.
I saw a pretty girl in the bus…

No comments: