Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Of talking cats and hungry ghosts


In a virtual world I saw,
When I was in the depths of a good midnight sleep,
A house I built and was so happy about.
With the gardens and scenic beauty sprawled around.
But a curious looking home so opposite to mine,
With the doors left open to the world and I thought it was fine.
Till a cat with its feminine grace,
Spoke so wisely till the surprise absorbed into me.
A warning that the curious door had something strange,
And my legs should falter in its ways.

Ignoring the nine lived one, I stepped inside,
Her words were true for I had found a white robed, black eyed beautiful one,
Her eyes fixed at me with a stare sending chills down my spine,
Kissing me with a wicked smile and vanishing high into the skies.
The kitchen knives snapped at their own will,
And I saw a man befitted to be with the beautiful one,
Fate had him cooking for her,
A paper ball, I threw at his virtual being, and he vanished into the thin air.

The Midnight winds called me by thy name,
The voices telling me to come to them,
Hypnotized by the visions of the white robed one,
I stepped through the doors again,
Scared self had nothing to lose for he had found something new and nothing will go in vain.
All the pain he endured forced him to go with the people of the place unknown.
To the world of Talking cats and hungry ghosts.
Away from the repeated wounds by the endless love and hate,
Let him be blessed with the unbothered & stone spirits and be forever lost.
Of talking cats and Hungry Ghosts…hehehehe

No comments: