Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Midnight Zombie

Just walked inside the lone looking pantry
As i leaned forward to get my refreshing cup of tea,
I felt this eerie feeling that she stands besides me,
Her voices reaching my ears, questioning my silent days.

My eyes felt tempted to look at "her",
At the same time not to turn, for I felt a slight fear.
"Shall we go back as we are late",
She kept on asking this to me again and again.
As "we" walked together, she spoke,
Questioning my silence and waiting for my reply, it was a repeated provoke,
The urge to look at "her" was terrible,
Almost opened my mouth to speak,
And for a moment my body trembled.

As the pace of my legs increased,
She seemed unable to catch up with me,
"Sir, even I am there with you",
Her words made me skip my heartbeat.

As i was left pondering whether this was for real,
I knew how much i missed her and this is why I feel.
Wherever she is, her thoughts will haunt me,
Reminding me of all the good days we spent
Etched forever in my book of memories.

No comments: