Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

Escape

Not many of us want to stay,
In this everlasting commonplace.
Where many hearts turn to stones and hit through,
Bleeding out the innocent trust, your mother had given you.
Wishes die a silent death with the millions,
And gets soiled with the buried grave.
All this now I cannot bear,
Away to a never land, how I wish I could have escaped…

Not many of us love to believe,
In the dreams which many people like to live.
Where many illusions seem to come to reality,
Illusions which in the real life and lack the so called clarity.
Many live through the broken pieces,
Of the shattered glass colored by the rainbow of wishes.
Wishes of running free and doors to the minds forever awake,
How I wish I floated with these wishes and forever run away.

Not many try to understand me,
Because of the dizzying depths I try to be.
A million things at hand as I try to break free,
With a masked smile and the extreme levels of acquired eccentricity.
With my own mind I try to make peace as well as fray,
One day they will understand as I try to explicate.
Holding the cold hands of solitude I try to pray,
Wish to never come back, from a never land to where I have escaped…

No comments: