Labels

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Valentine's Day

Got up today in the morning, it was bright full of sunshine..

Had my tea and read the paper, got to know that the day was valentine's...

The day full of surprises and for the lovers, its only wine and dine.

Went to work as usual, saw my friends in various colors.

Were jovial n crazy spending the rest of the day with their significant other...

For me the day was spent watching them, imagining how it feels to spend those wonderful moments

Praying it to go on n never end

The day passed by, went home as usual.

Greeted by the visuals of lovers hand in hand,

Love struck boys handing red roses to their dames,

Like creating magic with their wand...

Wish i had someone who would give me flowers,

Wish someone would call me every single hour,

Someone special who loves me be with me and not too far..

But wishes are dreams meant to be broke

Life is a journey and it should go on

Someone will join on the way and hold your hand

Went to bed thinking about this reality and

Went to a dreamless wonderland..........

No comments: