Labels

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All the Time

All the time i see u in my dreams,
All the while i am unable to sleep,
All those years we spent since we met,
All those wonderful memories still I can’t forget…
All the sorrows we shared to weep,
All those promises we made to keep,
All the joys we laughed and shared,
Been with each other just to be cared...
Now we are so far away...
Seems like my life has forever changed.....
Without u my mind is in total disarray.....
Just missing you at the end of the day...
We are so far but still so near,
Having u as my friend i have nothing to fear,
Just a little fear lurking in my heart,
That your memories in my mind just won’t fade apart...
But the friendship is a bond too hard to be broken,
and the memories too hard to be forgotten....
Come what may, I will always be with u...
‘Cause friends like you in this world are very very few......


No comments: