Labels

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dreams…of Reality

Through the dark I can see myself, rapid movement’s fright.

The mind so blind, I can’t possess a last ray of light.

In my soul I feel as if, I am burning within.

Unto death still I live through, endless hate stricken

Knocking on doors the only question,

Why we live to die?

Loneliness I sleep with it, together we shall strive.

Sing the prayer, the pain will numb you.

The needle is bound to say.

Life will flash before my eyes till it burns away.

What I see is the endless white; I feel I am going blind.

Sin I feel will conquer this world, with the reaper behind.

In my dreams reality is what I see.

Is it a mystery?

In my words I feel much stronger,

Will it be my destiny?

Selfishness my every blood,

The world takes all away.

But life ain’t easy, countless minds they slay.

I have seen my dreams fade.

Never live with my obsessions, mind is an endless grey.

Flash before my eyes, I see the faded flame.

Just leave me alone

Dreams of reality, alone I will face…

No comments: