Labels

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creature of the Night

Entered and I could see,

Tired but still filled with glee.

Friends wave goodbye,

And I seem to wonder why,

Things changed so much,

And people don’t greet you anymore with a HI

Going back to where they came from,

I just seem to forget them,

Empty chairs and ghostly silence, enough to hear the loud myself.

The click of the mouse, scrawny fingers behold the keyboard helm

The self shadow from the monitor lights.

In between naps to hanging eyes.

Drunk with tea and stuffed with maggi,

Still I work and still I sleep.

Life of a creep while the whole world dreams

5.30 am, the life trickles in,

As we throng outside the tea/coffee inn

The sky is as dark as before

The morning freshness and the sun is still far for sure.


Freedom of sorts while I leave for the “day”

No goodbye crowds to greet me n say

For I am upside down, from the world’s ways.

Creature of the night,

Haunted will I stay…

No comments: