Labels

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For Herr!

When you wave your delicate hands,

I feel a surge of blood, my heart goes weak...

Somebody tell her to stay...and please don’t go today..

Ill be with her come what may,

Any day..Any day..

She said goodbye and the horizon fell apart...

ahhhhh! Something just stabbed my heart....

or poked a sweet poisoned painful dart...

She says she will be back, but I wont hit the sack...

Ill be rite here; wait to see her come...

Maybe sing these words with a couple of strums..

Waving a hand to me, I wish the image i can 4ever see...

So much patience, won’t go unrewarded,

I would see her again...

Listen to her two-giggle sweet sound and...

When she waves her hand to say goodbye..

I would just smile and wait..

Till I see her again..Till i feel the warmth of her love today....:):):)

No comments: