Labels

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rain, when it falls on me
I sense the same old strange feeling
The touch of someone's hand is it?
I am sure it must be you again

The rain drops remind me of you.
And I would love it to be so true
While they fall high from the sky
Its gonna be always me, to catch those rain drops you cry.

The sun, when it shines
And the lips, And the way u smile
Now the light shines through everything
With your love I am the enlightened me

Why do the rays of god shine so bright
Still the glow of ur face seems more than that
Your presence near me is all I need
I feel lost when you sunset, so please shine on me

The rain, the sun they dont matter
Jus wanna hold you, dont go farther
As I wait till it cries no rain
As I feel ur presence through all the shinin rays

These words find themselves with no name,
Just like the bond that we both share.
No conclusion to this endless feeling,
The rain, the rays will always keep me dreaming...

No comments: