Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Again the tears begin to flow

Again the tears begin to flow,
Just like the way it always did before.
Taking with it all the happy moments,
Till the heart dries up with the agony and feels hollow.

Again through the tears I begin to wade,
Till the breath, it goes out of my reach.
Drowning away from the misery of dreams,
Your memories, slowly it begins to fade.

Many times I tried to resist,
Not to fall in a trap I knew so well.
Expectations were high like the mountains,
From the dizzying heights I terribly fell.

Again the dark clouds loom large over me,
Like a never ending epidemic or a mad disease.
Again the raining drops of tears I try to feel.
Wet in the winter sorrow I slowly begin to cease.

Again the tears begin to flow,
In the same way it always did before.
It’s better to live all by your own,
Than expect your tears to be wiped from the unknown.
Another story goes incomplete and the lyric is low,
The heart like glass it breaks and scatters,
And again the tears begin to flow!!!


No comments: