Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angels of Death

Love is such a bad feeling,
Always hurts you with no heart healing
I tried not to give in too much
Failed and lost myself to rush
It’s always easier in believing
Time only tells you how much are you bleeding
How I felt we should have never met
When I met your angels of death…

So much trust I threw on you
So much to take and so much to give
You took it all for granted
But in blinded me, your face is forever haunted
Tried hard to make it forget
Since I kissed your angel of death

I kept looking for answers from you
For all the questions I threw on you
Waiting forever I am about to fall
But you never returned that call
Into submission I try to break free
Wishing I will be saved by an angel of mercy
On my past life I lay a wreath
The past which was killed by you,

My Angel of Death!!!

No comments: