Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angels of Mercy

Doors of salvation welcome me inside,
To take me home, to show me the bright lights.
White robes of mercy wash away the pain of flowing blood,
Enlightens me and purifies.
All the darkness through which I cried,
My tears have found eternity in the angels,
Who nurse it away.
I find a single ray of light.
Holding hands it sets me free, none other than,
The Angels of Mercy.

Nurturing the wounds which laid a horrible wreath,
For all these years I was killed constantly by the angel of death.
Crucifying me on the cross of uncertainty,
I am walking on the glasses of broken heart.
Piercing my every skin like a poisoned dart.
You resurrected me from the impeccable hell,
The gongs bleeding my ears constantly with their unvarying knell.
Lifted me from my own twisted me,
Bringing me back to a person I always wanted to be.
How I wish I always be with thee,
To constantly rescue me, love me, to set me free,
My Angels of Mercy…






No comments: