Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

When I met you again….

When I met you again….

Another chance to see you,

And I knew our friendship is strong and not in vain.

For less time it may be, your eyes spoke a lot.

Kept puzzling me whether its silence or a thought.

It was time to go back, maybe a sad flight.

And when it was time to say goodbye,

No words seemed to express it, my throat just choked and died.

You turned back and the count was three,

I knew your eyes searched for me.

Desperately waving my hand to you,

Glass being my enemy and you just couldn’t see.

The last look consumed and you were out of sight,

Sadness seeped through me, a strange feeling of fright.

Went back with a heavy heart,

Remembering your words echoing through,

Time and again hitting me like a dart.

Maybe this was not our last goodbye,

I will be there in your shores soon,

Back to my first love i.e. MUMBAI, I will be there I promise you.

I will be there only for thou,

Till then in unrest will be thy soul.

Friend, these words just I don’t speak,

It comes from deep within thy heart,

Don’t find these words weak.

Thou shalt be thee forever,

Thou have taken a step forward, taken this friendship to a new level.

Roads may seem twisting, turning through the never.

Our Love will be immortal,

After forever……

- Varun N Rao

No comments: