Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

When I “Met” you - II….

When I “Met” you - II….

When you came here to my shore,

A strange city to you called Bangalore.

Told me there’s a week for you,

We had to meet, was all that we knew.

My joy knew no bounds,

A dream comes true to see you,

This will make our friendship profound.

Just couldn’t keep me waiting I guess,

On a Friday eve, our meet was fixed.

As I walked on cloud no 9,

To a heaven which had a “Cakewalk” sign.

My eyes seemed to search you,

Appeared out from nowhere and caught me through.

Soft spoken, you seemed like a puzzle,

Just wanted me to speak on and on,

But I was “silent”, What a Miracle!!!

Wanted so much to tell you, the words just couldn’t flow out,

Your simplicity baffled me,

Having you as my friend, I am so proud.

It was time to go, sadness filled I knew,

Stood there till my eyes had your last vision.

Wished we could have some more time to spend,

Maybe that was the reason.

I was afraid to sleep that day,

Feared my memories of you will fade away.

I never thought we can meet again...

No comments: