Labels

Saturday, July 9, 2011

You and Me

A cocoon of love which you have built for me,

Like a baby in a womb,

I felt so protected, so very free.

There is nothing more than the warmth which you give,

There would be nothing less than the love and attention you will recieve

Our love is like a river flowing down the mountains,

For it would never be stagnant, never be still.

These words will reverberate for centuries to come,

For the wind will carry it far far away, till the untouched Sun

The birds will carry the love-filled foodgrains,

It won't be that special, except it will have our Names..

The world doesn't get so small around me,

When your smile spreads the vibrance of love and eternity

I forget who and what I am

'Cause the child in me just wishes to hold your hand

And walk away forever,

Till the lights are too bright to be seen..

Till the earth has the space to keep

JUST YOU n ME...

- Varun N Rao